Skip to main content

VTANR Agency of Natural Resources Online Services Portal System - Underground Injection Control

Select the organization from which you would like to submit a form.

To locate a specific form please use our form finder.

Form Finder

Underground Injection Control Program

Underground Injection Control (UIC) permits are required of all applicants wishing to install or manage an underground injection well discharging non-sanitary waste into shallow injection wells (Class V wells) in the State of Vermont. The permitting of underground injection wells has been regulated by the EPA since the 1970s as part of the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA).

Links to UIC program forms that can currently be completed and submitted electronically using this site are listed below under Forms.

Contact Information

Address: State of Vermont ANR-DEC
Drinking Water & Groundwater Protection Division
UIC Program
1 National Life Drive, Main 2
Montpelier, VT 05620-3521
Contacts: Phone: 802-585-4890 Fax: 802-828-1541

Additional Links